Here is the World Vision International Employment Opportunity. The company is hiring a National Director.
Leadership and Management of WV Ghana:
- Promote WV’s Vision, Mission, Core Values and key Partnership Standards and Practices among the staff and partners and ensure these are the core foundation of WV Ghana strategies and work.
- Lead the Senior Leadership Team (SLT) and ensure diverse representation on the leadership team.
- Strong focus on leadership and people management, ensuring the most capable and qualified staff members are in place to implement office strategy and operational plans.
- Review and approve WV Ghana’s succession plan; ensure that proper capacity is in place and succession plans are updated and executed.
- Promote and participate in leadership development initiatives, including those for staff at management levels in the field and at the NO level.
- Lead and manage WV Ghana’s team in a way that facilitates a high performance culture, open trustworthy relationships and integrity.
- Promote a culture of learning and development, employee engagement and good stewardship of human capital in the office.
- Ensure implementation and compliance to Partnership Performance Management Standards and Principles, while seeking to implement Performance Management guidelines on reasonable level.
- Champion WV Ghana’s leadership team in the proper implementation of Performance Evaluations on a mid –term and annual basis for the whole organization.
- Support initiatives for staff care and well-being, both for international and local employees.
- Ensure excellent standards in the management of the human, financial, capital and technical resources of the organization, which includes inspiring and maintaining high standards of work and clear accountability to stakeholders.
- Visit field projects frequently to encourage, build relationships and support WV programs.
- Ensure that initiatives directed to build capacity required to implement local fundraising are included in the office capacity- building plan.
Required Education, training, license, registration, and certification
- Master’s degree in development studies, international development, management, administration or social sciences or equivalent with at least 12 years’ experience in country level program management.
- Experience with large bilateral and multilateral grant acquisition and compliance as well multi-sectorial humanitarian operations.
- Proven Leadership and Management skills;
- Strong information, communication and technology skills and knowledge –ability to use diverse Microsoft applications and management information systems.
- Ability to work and travel extensively in country of assignment as well as internationally (Approximately 20-25% of working time);
- Ability to work under pressure and make tough decisions
- Proven visionary and strategic abilities.
- Fluent in English: speaking and writing
- Achieving quality results and service, practicing accountability and integrity, and communicating information effectively
- Thinking clearly, deeply and broadly, understanding the humanitarian industry, understanding World Vision’s mission and operations, and practicing innovation and change
- Building collaborative relationships, practicing gender and cultural diversity, and influencing individuals and groups
- Supporting World Vision’s Christian identify and commitments, learning for growth and development, and maintaining work/life balance and effectiveness
- Develops diverse, high-performing teams through effective recruitment, coaching and team-building
- Role models biblical ethics and principles in action
- Responsible steward of resources and assets.
- Knowledge of UN humanitarian architecture and donor community
How To Apply For The World Vision International Employment Opportunity
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED