The position of Work Management Coordinator is now open at Newmont Mining Corporation.
In This Role You Will:
Planning & Scheduling
- Maintain consistent communication with the centralized planning team, provide input and feedback to support the development of short- and long-term maintenance plans, including resource and material availability.
- Ensure final maintenance schedule sign-off by site leads and publish schedules to execution and operations teams.
- Responsible for generating work/job packs and other required materials to execute work.
- Engage with supply chain to track parts and materials against weekly maintenance plan and apply contingencies to address shortages or delays if required.
- Monitor the progress of maintenance plan, address any deviations and adjust for break-in work where required.
- Liaise with local business partners to provide additional resources or specialized skills when required.
Analysis and Opportunity Identification
- Conduct weekly planning meetings and backlog review meetings to identify current and emerging priorities and provides feedback to central planning team.
- Conduct field observations of work in progress to identify areas of opportunity and provides feedback to planning function.
- Ensure and monitor the correct use of the ERP system in accordance with global requirements including coaching and training of execution team.
Read Also: Job Placement At Voltic Ghana Limited
Your Training, Skills & Experience Checklist
Formal Qualification (including Professional Registrations):
- Degree/Higher National Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical).
- MINCOM Certification is an advantage.
- Certificate in Asset Management is an advantage.
- Thorough knowledge of maintenance principles and industry standards
- Thorough knowledge of the work management process
- Thorough knowledge of planning and scheduling maintenance activities
- Strong knowledge of the operation of the CMMS (SAP).
- General knowledge of performance measures and their interpretation
- General knowledge of defect elimination methodologies and their interpretation.
- General knowledge of asset life cycle management and asset management principles and best practice.
View Also: Newmont Mining Corporation Calls For Job Applications
- A minimum 3 years of experience in asset management and/or execution of heavy industry plant maintenance.
- Mining industry experience is highly desirable.
- Experience in both equipment maintenance and planning is desirable.
- Experience with manual and computerized maintenance planning systems
How To Submit An Application To Newmont At Work Management Coordinator
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED