Here is a Job Vacancy for a Driver at GrowthAid. Interested applicants should kindly read more about this position to get details on how to apply.
GrowthAid is a not-for-profit non-governmental organization limited by guarantee. Our vision is of a world where everyone has adequate access to safe water and sanitation and where no one dies from preventable diseases.
GrowthAid works in collaboration with like-minded organizations to reach poor and marginalized people with safe water, improved sanitation, and hygiene services.
We hold our values of accountability, integrity, transparency, and respect dearly and demonstrate these in what we do and how we work.
Details of Driver at GrowthAid
- Job: Driver
- Location: Tema, Ghana
- Reports to: HR and Administration Officer.
- Main Relationship: Project Officers, Operations Manager, Programmes Manager, Executive Director, Consultants, Contractors.
General Role Summary
- Responsible for all transport-related duties including fleet and journey management.
- The position holder shall be responsible for ensuring that all journeys are properly and timely executed in line with organizational policies.
- He/she shall manage the day-to-day logistic requirements of the organization in line with policy.
Essential Job Accountabilities
- Safely transporting staff as well as various products and materials to and from specific locations in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all journeys are properly managed and provide and maintain accurate time records of the vehicle’s trips.
- Time conscious, reliable and very punctual
- Ensure that vehicle is tidy, properly maintained and in good conditions at all times
- Ensure that vehicle insurance and road worthy is always up to date and notify management before renewal is due
- Ensure that vehicle consumables such as engine oil, water and others are frequently checked and changed when due (routine maintenance check should be timely)
- Ensure that the vehicle is always trek-ready and drive vehicle in accordance with the road safety and national regulation standards.
- Adhere to the organizations vehicle use and travel policy uniformly.
- As part of our commitment to organisation learning and in support of our understanding that learning organisations are more effective, efficient, and relevant to the communities they serve, we expect all team members to commit 5% of their time learning activities that
benefit GrowthAid as well as themselves.
Vacancy for Driver at GrowthAid: Qualification Required
• Must be decently dressed and well composed
• Should be a Licensed Driver
• Should have not less than 5years driving experience
• Should have good planning and organization skills
• Should have good geographical knowledge of the working area
• Ability to relate well with members and non-members of the organization
Preference will be given to a driver who resides within or around Tema Community 25.
• Honesty and integrity are desired attributes in this role.
• Ability to work under pressure
How To Apply For The Vacancy for Driver at GrowthAid
All interested applicants that meet the specifications of the various position should submit an application letter and a current curriculum vitae (CV) to:
Please indicate the position in the subject.
Closing Date: 10 July, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED