There is a job vacancy for Unit Manager (Rem. & Benefits) At Gold Fields.
About the role:
- Develop and implement remuneration and benefits strategies to ensure the Company attracts and retains the best talents in the industry.
- Design remuneration and benefits services, make recommendations, and prepare proposals for new and improved programs based on the company’s need and/or legislative changes.
- Lead the remuneration and benefits team on data collection, data preparation and analysis to support Company’s collective bargaining agreement and Wage negotiation with the Organised Labour.
- Conduct salary and benefits surveys and advise on trends and company’s competitiveness.
- Lead remuneration and benefits discussions with relevant stakeholders at the enterprise level.
- Coordinate the preparation of job analysis and lead the relevant stakeholders in job evaluation at the enterprise level
- Ensure data integrity and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the Remuneration Management System.
- Provide expert advice on compensation, benefits, incentive schemes, and champion relevant education across the organization.
- Provide leadership and build capacity in HR and management team with regards to remuneration and benefits, processes, systems, and accepted practices.
- A degree in HR Management, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, and other related fields from an accredited institution, and a professional Certification in Remuneration and Benefits. A Post-graduate qualification in HR Management, and an Advanced qualification in Compensation & Benefits Administration, Remuneration or Reward Strategy will be an added merit.
- 6 – 8 proven working experience as a Remuneration and Benefits Specialist.
- Excellent understanding of businesschange principles, financial managementor basic accounting principles.
- Prior experience in HR practices and compensation cycle management.
- Working knowledge of job analysis and job evaluation systems, and salary structure design
- Previous experience with organisational psychology and labour market surveys
- Active membership of a professional HRbody such as the Total RewardsAssociation (WorldatWork), CIPD (UK),SHRM (USA), CIHRM (Ghana) etc
- Sound statistical thinking skills andproficiency in the use of statistical tools
- Extensive knowledge in HR Analyticsand Metrics
- Sound verbal and written communicationskills with a consultative approach todelivering outcomes.
- Medical fitness for the position and environment.
- Must possess a valid Ghanaian driver’s license
How To Apply For Unit Manager (Rem. & Benefits) At Gold Fields
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED