- The Room Calls For Job Application. Do you find leading and devising innovative marketing strategies exciting? Are you able to build and generate reports from marketing automation platforms and distill insights to drive strategy? Do you have experience identifying, building, and managing partnerships? Would you say you are comfortable with numbers and are able to make data-driven decisions? Have you engaged with agencies and contractors before? Well The Room thinks, this just might be the role for you!
As the Marketing Manager, your primary role is to generate qualified applicants for our training programs. You will do this through online direct response advertising, in-person events and promotions, and partnership development. In addition to recruiting students to our training programs, you will support general marketing and communications functions.
More specifically, as Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for:
1. Marketing Strategy: develop innovative strategies to expand our brand awareness across all channels (ads, partnerships, social media, web experiences…). Set clear objectives and goals, define target audiences, optimize spend and track performance. Localize our global strategy to adapt to the needs and behaviours of youth, and build a trusted collaboration with our global marketing function
2. Digital marketing: drive online growth marketing campaigns, identify, select and engage external contractors, freelancers and agencies to help us achieve our bold mission. Devise creative ways to expand our reach online through other digital means (content, social media, video…)
3. Offline marketing: create and implement strategies to build our brand and generate leads through offline channels (TV, radio…). Plan and manage unique and inspiring in-person experiences that delight our prospects and build buzz about our programs
4. Partnerships: identify, build and manage partnerships with key stakeholders that help us amplify our brand and generate new leads (universities, youth networks, influencers…)
5. Martech & Analytics: understand and leverage enterprise sales & marketing technology such as InfusionSoft. Track and analyze key marketing metrics relating to brand, user experience, and stakeholder engagement and draw insights to figure out scalable acquisition channels and execute on these to grow the business.
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- 3-5+ years of experience or equivalent expertise in B2C marketing. Comfortable with leading and devising innovative marketing strategies
- Experience working for a start-up or similar fast-paced environment, or demonstrated proactivity, resourcefulness, and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, flexible, and entrepreneurial environment
- Strong understanding of the 18th-30th age bracket in your city. Strong knowledge of popular culture, social media and digital amplification, influencer marketing… demonstrated through experience working on marketing campaigns targeting youth and/or passion for working with young people.
- Experience identifying, building, and managing partnerships
- Experience in marketing and recruitment for training programs and/or a top FMCG company
- Experience ideating, planning, and running branding events
This position is based in Accra, Ghana and all applicants need to have work authorization to be considered.
How To Apply – The Room Calls For Job Application
Closing Date: Ongoing
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED