Npontu Technologies is in search of a technical project manager. The successful candidate shall manage projects that involve a high level of technical expertise and may act as the lead subject matter expert regarding technology.
Position: Project Manager
The successful candidate may be in charge of:
- Hiring and training technical staff;
- Improving the way projects are planned and resources are managed;
- Managing project budget;
- Researching new technologies for projects and maintaining them;
- Managing project resources to achieve expected outcome.:
- Analyze, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to scheduled projects to achieve milestones.
Check Also: Vodafone Ghana Job Posting
Qualification, Skills And Experience:
Successful candidate must have:
- Must have 3+ years of experience in a Project Management role.
- A minimum a degree in Project Management or related technical field.
- Professional Project Management Certification from accredited intuition.
- Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, strategies and methods
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising department teams.
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentally
- Managerial experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles.
How To Submit An Application To Npontu For The Position: Technical Project Manager
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED