A Strategy and Transactions Manager is needed at Ernest & Young.
As a Strategy and Transactions Manager, you will work on various engagements in the Strategy and Transaction Service Line (SaT) and for clients in the financial services, energy and utilities, oil and gas, telecommunications, industrial products, automotive, retail and consumer products, real estate, etc.
- Plans, executes and manages engagements
- Manages client’s relationships including key client personnel such as C.F.Os, C.E.Os, etc
- Prepares and reviews reports from SaT Client engagements.
- Provides on the job training for less experienced staff, monitoring the performance and preparing meaningful, timely and objective performance evaluations.
- Leads engagements such as project managing, building client relationships and finalizing engagement reports.
- Performs detail and general review prior to partner review and signoff.
- Prepares and monitors budget and profitability analyses for client engagements
- Establishes and maintains client relations while serving as the primary client contact for all engagement
- Supports the firms HR processes including recruitment processes, induction and on-the-job trainings.
- Supports the firms Business Development activities including development of proposal documents and other go-to market activities.
- Presents engagement deliverables at client meetings
- Business development and client relationship management
- Experience working in mergers & acquisitions, analysing financial and market data, and taking a deal through the full process to successful completion
- Ability to Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns from data to create new data analytics and new reports/ dashboards as needed
- Analyse each client’s specific investment thesis, determine the underlying problem and recommend proper solutions and strategies
- Prior experience of leading business valuation, financial models, negotiations, divestment or JV transactions
- Capital market experience (bonds, equity, IPOs, etc.)
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Excel (financial modelling) and PowerPoint (presentations and reports)
- Support due diligence process through data management, desktop review, and internal and external project meetings
- Assists with the project management aspect of due diligence through approved project management software
- Working effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress
- Complying with risk management procedures
- Build an internal and external professional network.
Your people responsibilities
- Willing to learn and enthusiastic about a career in Strategy and Transactions
- Work constructively as a team member
- Maintain an educational program to develop personal skills and business acumen
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures
- Chartered Accountant, CFA, CVA, CA, ACCA, CIMA, Masters will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years relevant working experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (another language is a plus);
- Proficient IT skills (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- High level of motivation and drive to start a career in professional services.
- Self-motivated, positive attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and accuracy
- Desire to exceed expectations
- Interest in the different fields of transactions and strategy
How To Apply For Strategy and Transactions Manager at Ernest & Young
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED