Starbites Announces New Exciting Job Opportunity. We seek the services of a Maintenance Manager to join our growing team. As the Maintenance Manager, you will be responsible for managing all installation, repair and upkeep of the company’s facilities.
- Developing maintenance procedure and ensure implementation.
- Supervising and leading all maintenance processes and operations.
- Tracking expenses and overseeing the budget for maintenance.
- Keep maintenance log and report on daily activities.
- Conducting regular inspections of the facilities to detect and resolve problems
- Manage relationships with contractors and service providers.
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- Proven experience as maintenance manager.
- Experience in planning maintenance operations.
- Solid understanding of technical aspects of plumbing, carpentry, electrical systems etc.
- Ability to keep track of and report on activity.
- HND/Degree/Certificate in a relevant field.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
Starbites Announces New Exciting Job Opportunity – How to Apply
Interested applicants must send their CV’s and application letters to:
Closing Date: 17th June, 2022
STARBITES, a fast-growing authentically Ghanaian brand, was founded in 2011 and delivers current cuisines from America to Asia fused with Ghanaian meals to compliment all tastes from our locally grown vegetables, as well as a range of food and catering to all tastes.
We take satisfaction in always using fresh, local ingredients in our dishes.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED.