There is a job vacancy for Spa Concierge at Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City. The position holder will take 100% responsibility to exceed the guests’ expectations in accordance with Resense’s spa vision, core values and all related brand standards, procedures and policies.
- To deliver the whole spa experience to a high standard and ensure the guests’ needs are cared for in alignment with Resense training and all standard operating procedures.
- Care for the guests’ from beginning to end.
- To ‘connect’ and communicate with your guests. Get to know and understand them and record preferences and information as required.
- Go above and beyond to accommodate guests’ needs and requests
- Greet all clients with name recognition, a welcoming smile and a clear but soft tone of voice.
- To engage directly with the guest, listen and anticipate their needs with genuine and sincere attitude.
- Be fully knowledgeable of Resense Spa treatments, services and products, able to advise guests as to the relevance and suitability of treatments according to the guest’s needs.
- To consult and advise guests as to a sequence of treatments or a programme in both the spa & fitness.
- To recognise and acknowledge all spa and fitness guests and members, remembering their names and any other relevant details.
- To organize scheduling to maximize use of time and profitability whilst ensuring that the client’s needs are of first importance.
- To co-ordinate guests consultation records with the Therapists.
- Respond to guest’s bookings and queries in a professional manner.
- Promote and up-sell spa services and retail sales.
- Record reservations and manage the appointment schedule ensuring the update and management of client profiles.
- Conduct confirmation calls.
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- One (1) year reception experience in an international standard spa or hotel.
- Telephone system operations.
- Computer literate with experience of ‘in house’ booking/database systems.
- Desktop publishing an advantage.
- Good level of education.
- Business Administration/Personal Assistant/Secretary Certificate an advantage. Sales and/or customer service training an advantage.
- Knowledge of Natural Therapies. (Preferable)
- Client facing experience within reception or front of house.
- Telephone system.
- Business writing.
- Additional language an advantage.
How To Apply For Spa Concierge at Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City
Closing Date: Ongoing
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED