There is a Social Media Job Vacancy At Fido. The company is seeking to work with a Social Media Representative to help manage customers.
- Attend to all customer queries, concerns, and comments posted to the company’s social media platforms using an Omni channel helpdesk tool.
- Additionally, respond appropriately to inbound customer emails within the defined turnaround times.
- Manage large numbers of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Respond appropriately to customers' emails.
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics.
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, investigate and provide relevant solutions.
- Seize opportunities to upsell the company’s products when they arise.
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by going the extra mile.
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
- De-escalate situations involving dissatisfied customers, offering patient assistance and support.
- Guide customers through troubleshooting and using products or services.
- Collaborate with other team members to improve customer service.
- Diligently perform other official tasks assigned to you.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND qualification
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Exceptional interpersonal and rapport-building skills
- A patient and empathetic attitude
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Unquestionable integrity in handling sensitive and confidential information
- Experience working with a helpdesk management tool (Freshdesk, Zendesk, etc.) will be an added advantage.
- Comfortable working during the weekend.
How To Apply For The Social Media Job Vacancy At Fido
Closing Date: Ongoing
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED