There is an SHS Job Vacancy At Abt Associates. The company is hiring an Administrative Assistant 2. The position will be based in Tamale, Ghana where you will work under direct supervision of the Finance and Administration Director.
Key roles and responsibilities include:
- Assist in planning and conducting the logistics for project activities including workshops, training and meetings, lodging and travel arrangements, specifically but not limited to contacting participants, negotiating and securing event space as well as supervising the process of paying per diem and snacks/meals.
- Provide travel logistics support to staff and partners including the booking of transport and accommodation.
- Assist with office management (cleanliness and order) and develop and institute office support activities. Supervise cleaners and drivers.
- Ensure the proper use and disposal of goods, materials, and equipment at the office.
- Perform general clerical duties, to include but not be limited to photocopying, scanning, faxing, filing and mailing.
- Assist the Finance and Administration Director in procurements tasks, including preparing requests for quotations, quotations or bids analyses, preparing purchases requisitions and orders, and filing procurement documents.
- Assists the Finance and Administration Director in updating the project inventory list.
- Control stock of office supplies.
- Ensure timely settlement of office bills by communicating upcoming payment needs to the paying office, either the location-specific accounting staff, or the Tamale Head Office depending on the threshold.
- Assist drivers and other district staff in the process of completing timesheets and completing Advance and Travel Expense Reports. Act as the timekeeper for the office.
- Keep records of all documents received.
- Secondary School (minimum), or Technical School Diploma, or Bachelor’s Degree in Administration, Management, Business, Social Science, or other relevant field (desirable).
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience in office administration.
- Excellent knowledge and experience with Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other data processing and graphical presentation software.
- Ability to independently plan and execute complex tasks while addressing daily management details and remaining organized and focused on long-term deadlines and strategy highly desirable.
- Ability to assess problems and develop solutions.
- Excellent inter-personal communication skills and excellent organization skills.
- Preference for candidates who have experience that relates to USAID-funded projects or other international development experience.
- Ghanaian citizens strongly encouraged to apply.
High School Diploma + Two years of relevant experience, or Associates Degree
How To Apply For The SHS Job Vacancy At Abt Associates
Closing Date: 4th October, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED