There is a job vacancy for Senior Security Supervisor (Process Plant) At Newmont Mining Corporation.
In This Role You Will:
Plant Security Management
- Daily management of all security operations in the processing plant’s Critical Production Area (CPA) particularly the Gold Room.
- Provide operational advice on all Process Plant security issues.
- Troubleshoot Process Plant security issues, identify threats, vulnerabilities and develop mitigation strategies and recommendations in order to mitigate the identified risks.
- Develop Process Plant Security operational recommendations, analyzing requirements and develop solutions.
- Supervise the clean and orderly appearance of guards, and the cleanliness and maintenance of security offices, guard posts and the immediate area surrounding these buildings.
- Conduct security assessments for Akyem Process Plant.
- Identify criminality in the Process Plant and implement intelligence network to thwart efforts.
- Identify and raise shortcomings, and develop potential solutions for site inspections.
- Coordinate security solutions with fellow Newmont security supervisors and update the site Threat Risk Assessments.
- Keep abreast with best practices and emerging security technologies.
- Supervise storing and accounting for Newmont Golden Ridge Limited (NGRL) equipment issued to security personnel (inventory management).
- Periodically inspect electronic security devices and systems, including the Security Control Center (SCC) with contracted security force supervisor in attendance. The purpose of these inspections is to detect deficiencies and recommend corrective measures to the Site Security Manager.
- Conduct investigations on incidents that occur on the property, in conjunction with security investigators and, where necessary, law enforcement officials.
- Keep the Site Security Manager apprised of findings.
- Instruct security officers as to the appropriate response to incidents or unusual events.
- Communicate security problems or unusual events to the Site Security Manager.
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- A minimum of First degree Honors in Security related field.
- Professional Diploma in Security.
- Certified Protection Professional (CPP) / Certified Security Management Profession (CSMP) is preferable.
- Any other recognized professional Security course.
- Knowledge of Gold Plant Security is preferrable.
- Knowledge and experience with electronic security systems is recommended.
- Advanced level in written and spoken English language is essential.
- Working knowledge of Ghana Criminal and Mine related Laws are essential.
- Knowledge and experience within the security industry is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant security experience.
- Experience in public security services is preferable.
- Strong Supervisory and Management experience.
- Must have a strong administrative background and functioning knowledge of procurement, budgeting and reporting.
- Knowledge in office accounting is preferrable.
How To Apply For Senior Security Supervisor (Process Plant) At Newmont Mining Corporation
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED