There is a job vacancy for Senior Security Supervisor (Investigations) At Newmont Mining Corporation.
In This Role You Will:
- Contribute to the identification and development of Akyem security contract tender specifications, and performance requirements and measures.
- Lead and manage the investigations aspect of the outsourced security contract including execution of security tasks to the appropriate standard of investigative and analytical functions.
- Track contractor performance as per Service Level Agreement (SLA) and manage any non-conformance and performance.
- Conduct security presentations, including the Voluntary Principles of Human Rights and Security (VPHRS) for company personnel, contractors and contracted Security Force employees.
- Communicate security problems or unusual events to the Site Security Manager.
- Lead and conduct investigations into theft, fraud, malicious damage, robbery and other transgressions against Newmont Golden Ridge Limited and / or its employees at the Akyem mining operations.
- Interview and obtain written statements from both Suspects and Witnesses.
- Prepare detailed reports on all investigations and make recommendations to Management for further action.
- Assist to investigate other NGRL departments in security related incidents.
- Undertake online and web investigations to determine crime and offences against the company. Provide advice and guidance on investigation security matters to company personnel, contractors and sponsored dependents.
Formal Qualification (including Professional Registrations):
- A degree in Security or Criminal related course.
- Professional Diploma in Security.
- Certified Protection Professional (CPP) / Certified Security Management Profession (CSMP) is preferable.
- A professional course in Security. e.g. ASIS, CSMP etc.
- Knowledge of Gold Plant Security.
- Knowledge and experience with electronic security systems is recommended.
- Professional level in written and spoken English language.
- Knowledge of informatics systems is required.
- Working knowledge of Ghana Criminal and Mine related Laws.
- Knowledge of vendors and suppliers applicable to the department.
- Knowledge of internal administration and communication processes, procedures and systems.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in government or private investigation institutions e.g. Police or Recognized Private Security firm.
- Ability to generate and develop an investigation report.
- Experience in public security services is preferable.
- Strong Supervisory and Management experience.
- Must have a strong administrative background and functioning knowledge of procurement, budgeting and reporting.
How To Apply For Senior Security Supervisor (Investigations) At Newmont Mining Corporation
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED