A Senior Manager (Digital Platforms) is needed At MTN Ghana. The position holder will lead in managing and scaling the key MTN Digital Platforms i.e., Chenosis, Ayoba, MTN Play and new platform verticals to ensure delivery on revenue targets.
- Manage the growth of ayoba in Ghana: this includes driving acquisition activities but also engagement and retention
- Localize the ayoba experience for Ghana through pushing the concept of super-app and by ensuring the ayoba experience is relevant for Ghana
- Drive the MTN API internal platform to make it the core for innovation and digital products
- Drive Chenosis, the MTN API Marketplace, through business development, pre-sales and ideation and delivery of new APIs or services
- Drive Mobile Advertising, to make it a key area for revenue growth for Digital. This includes improve data analytics and segmentation, development of new inventory, implementation of innovative business development strategy, support sales
- Drive together with the EBD team the development of the new SME Digital Business Hub that will enable start-ups and businesses to get easier access to MTN products and APIs
- Develop and implement a strategy to partner with start-ups through selected institutions (e.g., MEST) and by implementing products and offers suitable for this segment
- Drive the implementation and roll-out of the MTN Play 2.0 platform, the new marketplace for MTN digital services
- Scan the business and evaluate opportunities related to customer and stakeholder needs and provide guidance in relation to digital platforms and innovations for long-term competitiveness and growth.
- Provide guidance and direction to functional and departmental leads across the business on digital platforms solutions to enable their functional digital goals, objectives, and roadmap where possible.
- Collaborate with other business units in the development of business models and develop measurement strategies to support ongoing strategy development and project optimization.
- Lead the design and development of platform services for multiple market segments, across the entire spectrum of customers
- Network and build solid relationships with internal units and relevant third parties (e.g., Content providers, technical partners, business consultants etc.) and develop a close working relationship with relevant information sources to provide integrated platform services
- Anticipate, define, and help capture opportunities leveraging multiple sources of data for digital innovation: trends, customer insights, Behavioural and attitudinal data, competitive information among others
- Leverage analytics to assess potential needs of the market at large, the evaluation of the feasible solution sets and the barriers to adoption by customers and/or consumers.
- Work with internal and external partners to provide great user experiences based on customer insights into all digital platforms to deliver business value.
- Lead collaborations with international and local partnerships on content and other digital services.
- Leadership on the evaluation of financials and business cases for relevant digital platforms and innovative initiatives.
- Use relevant metrics and measures to routinely monitor progress against targets and take appropriate managerial action to ensure targets are met or exceeded.
- A First Degree in Computer Science or business with technology specialization
- Scrum Master or Product Owner certification or proven experience of having worked using the Scrum framework
- Technical knowledge of APIs and digital architecture
- Minimum of 8 years related work experience in a digital organization/global/multinational management consultancy (understanding emerging markets an advantage)
- Experience managing platforms (e.g., e-commerce, advertising etc.)
- Good experience and knowledge of the main digital analytics and advertising tools like Google
- Analytics, Google Data Studio, Appsflyer, Airship etc.
- Advanced digital skills
- Experience with digital advertising (e.g., Google Ads)
- At least 5 years managing projects with cross functional teams and/or people
How To Apply For Senior Manager (Digital Platforms) At MTN Ghana
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED