A Senior Manager (Brands & Communication) is needed At MTN Ghana. The position holder will develop a positive brand experience for MTN customers.
This will be enabled by a brand identity that engenders trust, creative assets for multiple channels, positioning of brand purpose, brand communication, brand consistency and brand performance to deliver on a positive impact to MTN stakeholders.
- Technology and Platform business
- Multi-regulation and multifaceted stakeholder management
- Public Listed Organization
- Environmental, social and governance prioritized
- Partnerships at the core of business practices
- Increasing demand for digital experiences and data-driven decisions to keep up with customers.
- shift from share of market to share of life.
- Increasing traditional and non-traditional competitors complimented by growing price wars.
- Market and Segment insights key to deliver a differentiated brand positioning and offering across multiple channels and content.
- Active media engagement & brand reputation
- Lead the execution of MTN Ghana brand marketing strategy which includes brand positioning (Above the Line (ATL), Print, Out of Home (OOH), digital marketing, digital & customer touch points), brand communication across all relevant media channels including digital media and media profiling and intelligence (Customer/Consumer & Products)
- Develop and implement a 360 brand and communication strategy and plan to manage customer experience and connect with customers across the different business models and customer base. This includes Mobile Money Limited, Enterprise, MTN Foundation, Digital and Platform partnerships, and businesses.
How To Apply For Senior Manager (Brands & Communication) At MTN Ghana
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED