Senior Lecturers needed at Accra Institute of Technology (AIT). The Accra Institute of Technology (AIT), a dynamic leading private technological university in Ghana is looking for qualified and highly motivated individuals for the following faculty (ACADEMIC) & academic administration Full-Time positions: Lecturers
• Senior Lecturer – Electrical Engineering
• Senior Lecturer – Computer Engineering / Electronics Engineering
• Senior Lecturer – Computer Science / Information Technology
• Senior Lecturer – Business Administration
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- Must have a minimum of a Master’s Degree with a Substantial research component and must have a minimum of 3 to 5 years post qualification work experience OR
- Applicants with a PhD Degree or working towards their PhD Degree at a reputable institution will have an advantage
- Candidates for the senior Lecturer positions are expected to have substantial research/journal publications for this academic rank
Location: Accra, Ghana
How To Apply – Senior Lecturers at Accra Institute of Technology (AIT)
Interested applicants should please send their applications and CVs to: [email protected]
Application Closing Date: 18 June, 2022
The National Accreditation Board (NAB) of Ghana has approved the Accra Institute of Technology (AIT) as a technology-driven private university.
The institution is modeled after internationally famous technology institutes such as the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and the California Institute of Technology (CALTECH), both of which frequently score in the top 10 of global university rankings. AIT is ranked the top private university in Ghana by the Ghana Tertiary Awards. The university also received the Best Technology University in Ghana Award for a number of years. AIT is equally a leading research university in Ghana with over 250 enrolled on its PhD programs.
AIT operates both campus-based and online (open university) systems at both the undergraduate and the
postgraduate (graduate) levels. and it is credited with pioneering open university education in Ghana and
in the West Africa sub-region.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED.