There is a job vacancy for the position of Senior Associate At KPMG. The company is looking for a resilient and confident individual to fill the above mentioned position.
Qualifications, Requisite Skills And Experience
- At least 5 years’ working experience in risk management or other key operations in a financial institution
- A first degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Actuarial Science, Economics or Finance from a reputable University
- A Master’s degree in a quantitative field (e.g., Financial Engineering, Quantitative Finance, Mathematics, Finance, Statistics, Actuarial Science) is desirable
- A relevant professional certification e.g., Financial Risk Manager (FRM), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), Professional Risk Manager (PRM) or Certificate in Quantitative Finance (CQF) is highly desirable
- A good understanding of credit risk, market risk, or interest rate risk management, ICAAP, ILAAP, IFRS 9, IFRS 17, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of financial services regulatory requirements and guidelines (e.g., Basel, Bank of Ghana Capital Requirements Directive (CRD), Bank of Ghana Risk Management Directive, etc.)
- Good knowledge of treasury risk management, assets, and liabilities management activities & methodologies (ALM) in a banking or financial institution environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with ability to communicate technical terms to a non-technical audience
- Programming experience in C++, MATLAB, Python, VBA, C#, R, highly desirable
You Might Also Be Interested In:
How To Apply For Senior Associate At KPMG
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED