A new role is currently available at DS Construction Limited. The company is seeking to hire a hard-working and experienced person as Direct Sales Representative.
As a Direct Sales Representative, it will be your job to find potential customers and close the deal with them. You will also have to create sales proposals and write sales reports. Also, you should know everything there is to know about the company’s products and services.
To be successful at this job, you should be good at selling and be able to work without being told what to do. You should also be very good at getting things done and at making connections. You should also know how to drive and have a driver’s license that is still good.
Recommended: Amazing Career Opportunity At Ecobank
- Getting the customers interested in the products and services.
- figuring out who the possible customers are (via cold calling, in-person).
- Working with the other people on the team.
- Meeting the sales goals and expectations for each month.
- Getting feedback from customers and making changes based on it.
- Writing sales contracts that meet the needs of the company.
- Making sure that the customers understand the sales proposal.
- Keeping track of and analyzing the metrics for sales performance.
- Knowing what the market can do right now.
- Taking care of customer complaints and problems, if there are any, before making a sale.
- Trying to get along well with the customers.
- Making sure to give great customer service and make sure customers are happy.
- Putting together monthly sales reports and giving them to higher-ups.
Skills And Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, or a similar field. People with a high school diploma will also be given more consideration.
- At least seven years of experience as a Direct Sales Representative or in a similar job in the sales department.
- Having worked for a construction company is a plus.
- Be able to drive (Must have a valid license).
- Skilled with Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- A proven track record of sales will be helpful.
- Good at making connections and getting along with people.
- Excellent skills in both speaking and writing.
- Outstanding math skills.
- Ability to work as part of a group.
- Being able to give great customer service.
- Ability to make good use of time.
- The ability to connect with other professionals.
- Active listening skills.
- Able to handle multiple tasks and decide which ones are most important.
You Might Also Like:
How To Submit An For the Role Available At DS Construction Limited
Send your CV to the email: [email protected]
Closing Date: 15th April, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED