There is a Remote Job Vacancy At InEvent. The company is looking to hire a Sales Development Representative. As an InEvent Sales Development Representative, you will be instrumental in processing and transferring InEvent’s most qualified leads via the proper pipeline.
- Identify and pre-approve qualified prospects;
- Reach out to introduce the InEvent product with the objective of securing meetings to exhibit the software and schedule demos with the Account Executives;
- Map competitors and analyze current sales strategies;
- Find ways to constantly evolve in sales with the support of your Manager, innovating and improving in order to reach and exceed individual and team quota.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Advanced spoken and written Business English is essential for this role;
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, time management, negotiating, closing, decision making, presentation, oral and written communications skills;
- Remote presentation skills, exceptional listening skills, and above-average problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work with a team and an ability to learn and adapt quickly;
- Excellent research skills;
- Knowledge or experience of software terminology for software sales is a plus.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Language Learning Programs
- Annual Summits
- Office Pack
- Monthly Lunch days and activities.
- Regular Nightly Happy Hours and Breakfast Club with Teammates
- Monthly/Quarterly Challenges and Games with Prizes.
- Birthday Gift and Work Anniversary Gifts
CONTRACT: This is a Permanent, Full-time position (40h per week), on an Independent Contractor status.
How To Apply For The Remote Job Vacancy At InEvent
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED