Here is a the recent Job Opportunity At WaterAid. The organization is hiring a Senior Contracts and Compliance Advisor.
About WaterAid’s Opportunity For Job:
In this role, you will work closely with country and regional teams to develop a keen understanding of the compliance risk across two main WaterAid UK regions (Southern Africa & West) and focus on strengthening capacity and reducing compliance risk related to restricted funding management. You will also work closely with finance colleagues to help to embed cost recovery best practice.
See Also: MTN Ghana Fresh Job Posting
Contract Management Compliance Technical Support:
Leading the risk assessment, review and direction for negotiation of complex funding agreements including multi-country and commercial contracts
Work with finance colleagues to embed cost recovery policy and best practice across WaterAid UK through targeted and general capacity building and communications
Restricted Funding Risk Reduction:
- Working closely with other teams (e.g. Finance, Legal, Internal Audit) to ensure WaterAid rules maximise compliance with standard terms and conditions in contracts
- Analysing any new donor compliance requirements among WaterAid’s main donors to determine and flag where donor requirements are stricter than WaterAid rules
- Developing training and tools for country/regional teams on specific donor compliance requirements
Support International Programme Department Senior Management
- Team with the monitoring and management of high-risk contracts
Working closely with colleagues in Bid Management and Country/Regional Teams, assess risk in new funding opportunities / contracts
Enabling Grant/Contract Management Devolution:
Ensure integration of grant/contract management processes, materials and training with Programme, Finance and Internal Audit and promote to colleagues managing restricted funding in country teams
Check: Exciting work Opportunity At World Vision
- Educated to degree level or equivalent standard, or equivalent work experience
- Highly numerate, preferably with a financial background
- Experience of developing and delivering training to diverse audiences
- Experience of reviewing and negotiating contracts, preferably (but not necessarily) in the field of international development
- Experience of working with commercial contracts and complex funding modalities such as payment by results
- Good working knowledge of FCDO, EU and USAID donor rules
- Experience of managing and maintaining grant / contract management processes
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills, and ability to adapt and work within a multicultural, multilingual, and multidisciplinary environment.
- Experience in supporting country teams in setting up processes in grant/contract management and resolving issues.
Salary & Benefits
Salaries and benefits for different countries will vary in line with the location of the successful candidate and depending on experience.
How To Send An Application
Deadline: 22nd May, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED