Here is the Recent Job Opening At Barry Callebaut Group. They are hiring a Traceability Coordinator. The Traceability Coordinator role is embedded in our Sourcing team with traceability becoming an important subject to be able to reinsure clients on the fact of having volume risks and reputational risks are controlled and mitigated. This role will lead the development, implementation and continuous improvement of the traceability system. The Traceability Coordinator would report to the Head of Sourcing and would be based in Kumasi.
- Manage a team of field agents responsible for coordinating Farmers registration, mapping & census activities within the country as well as work closely with Sourcing and Sustainability teams in relation to farmers delivering to Districts and records uploaded in our global platform.
- Responsible for the Katchile Traceability module implementation in bringing traceability granularity from the coop level to individual farmers’ deliveries, digitalize cocoa traceability flows, be accessible on a real time base and ensure standardization, quality, and auditability.
- Ensure strong partnership with the Monitoring & Evaluation team to ensure Katchilé traceability solution provides the required relevant reporting and dashboards for internal & external use.
- Responsible for training team members as well as the Sectors & District leaders on the Traceability procedures & tools. Must be Open to new technologies and drive the piloting and development of new technological solution that to keep BC on the innovation hedge.
- Serve as the focal point & technical support for external partners regarding Ghana traceability matters and responsible for department’s budget.
- Responsible for creating Standard and Operation Procedures for the department.
- Responsible for Batch Traceability & Yield control processes implementation, aiming at reducing the Cocoa infiltration risks and strengthening the robustness of the system
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- BSc Agric with Information Technology with 5years working experience. Masters is an added advantage
- Experienced in using and reporting from SAP and other databases, experience in database design a plus
- Prior-Experience in sourcing activities or other tropical commodities is needed (in cocoa is a plus).
- Experience in the Agri. Development/Traceability/ Sustainability sector.
- Well versed in Microsoft Excel/ Agile environments/ GIS and other analytical tools (Python, R)
- Strong analytical and critical skills to ensure excellence in data and consistency in KPI reporting
- Ability to explain complex reporting processes to end users with strong coaching and training skills
- Project management experience with small holder agricultural empowerment programs
- Experience with designing or working in sustainable KPI frameworks
- Independent, quick learner with strong listening and analytical skills
How To Apply – Latest Job Opening At Barry Callebaut Group
Closing Date: Ongoing
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED