Premium Foods Limited (PFL) is a leading agro-processing company in Ghana. It is based in EjisuKwaso in the Ashanti Region. Premium Foods Limited (PFL) is in need of a Quality Assurance Officer who is self-motivated, well-organized, has good communication skills, and pays close attention to details. Quality Assurance Officer Needed at Premium Foods Limited (PFL).
- Make sure that the product PFL sells is useful, consistent, and meets both internal and external needs.
- To meet the company’s standards for quality and safety.
Location and Reporting Line: The job is at Premium Foods Limited’s Kwaso Factory in Ejisu, Ashanti Region, and the Quality Assurance Supervisor is the person who is in charge.
Key Job Duties (Core Job Content)
- Check for quality while the process is going on and do quality analyses.
- Make sure QA records are correct and up-to-date.
- Do quality checks on finished products and make sure they meet specifications.
- Keep records.
- Take the results to the QA manager to get them out.
- Before each shipment is sent out, the QA/SHE Manager must sign off on the Certificate of Analysis for each shipment.
- Perform SQA/Entrance control analyses on every batch of raw material received by working with Warehouse Supervisors.
- During production, make sure that all of the products meet the packaging standards.
- Help with fumigating the factory and warehouse.
- Make sure pests are tracked, records are kept, and trend analyses are done.
- Make sure lab equipment and other measuring tools in the factory are checked, and tell your boss about any tools that don’t work.
- GMP rules should be followed.
- Keep track of all cleaning and lab supplies and make sure you never run out.
- Help look into things that don’t meet standards and put corrections and corrective actions into place.
- Help with audits of the PRP and make sure reports are turned in on time.
- Tell your boss or the food safety leader about any problems with the food safety and quality management system.
- Do errands for all regulatory issues, such as those involving the FDB, GSA, and EPA.
Qualifications, work history, and key skills
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biological Science, or a related field.
- Have at least two years of experience working in a company that makes food.
- Must be able to do a SHE audit of production, the warehouse, and the whole factory, and report to the QA/SHE Manager once a week.
- Be able to keep an eye on Quality Control procedures and do them. Analysis of degerming, particle size, raw materials, proximity, and aflatoxin.
- Must be able to keep good records and make sure they are all up to date. Must know enough about workplace health and safety and food safety.
- Must be able to work odd hours, such as night shifts, long hours, and weekends. Must be able to talk to people well.
- Good knowledge of how to use the MS Office suite Ability to get along with people from all walks of life Being able to take the lead and meet deadlines
You may want to Apply for; Recent Job Opportunity At M-KOPA
How to Apply for the Quality Assurance Officer Needed at Premium Foods Limited (PFL)
Interested Applicants who meet the above requirements should send an updated cover letter and CV to [email protected] with the subject line “Quality Assurance Officer” NO LATER THAN Monday, March 27, 2023.
Note: Only those who make the shortlist will be contacted.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED