Pulse Africa Offers Job Opportunities To Africans.
Pulse Africa Offers Job Opportunities To Africans. The reputable media house operates news websites, social media channels, marketing and production across Francophone and Anglophone East Africa and West Africa. They are hiring abled and qualified individuals to occupy the positions listed below.
- Assist with studio production setup and set preparation
- Regularly update and modification of procedures and processes as needed to ensure project completion
- Frame camera shots for live studio or field productions as directed
- Utilize equipment and technology to enhance ENG production
See Also: Nestlé Ghana September 2022 Job Opening
- Identifying prospective clients and developing connections with decision-makers.
- Analysing prospective clients’ digital footprint to develop digital & content strategies for their businesses.
- Conduct pitches and presentations to persuade potential customers that Pulse is the preferred partner to meet their corporate goals.
- Work with the Account Management team to ensure services sold are delivered to clients with the goal of maximizing client retention.
- As a Project Leader, you will be empowered to lead key strategic initiatives in a highly visible role, identifying areas for improvement, expansion or efficiency.
- You will help to drive progress and push projects to completion, working collaboratively with our different teams to execute against set goals that will impact our audience of millions and our clients and partners.
Job Locations: Ghana, Nigeria, Kenya and Senegal
How To Apply
Click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
Closing Date: Not Specified
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED