A Production Performance Engineer is needed At Hubtel. This is an exciting opportunity to work in our Infrastructure team as a Full-time Term employee, to manage the demands of our daily routines and procedures ensuring our services are reliable and scalable.
Your primary place of work will be in our offices at Kokomlemle, Accra, Ghana, as an on-site position with Work-From-Home possibilities and rotational shift work.
- State of the art working environment.
- Subsidized breakfast, lunch, and snacks.
- Petty expense support to cover internet, phone calls, and other reasonable requirements.
- Access to the office gym and games room.
- Perform real-time monitoring of Application Performance Metrics
- Proactively detect and resolve technical and non-technical challenges to avoid all types of system downtimes.
- Assist in the management of Key Accounts issues.
- Provide performance reports on Applications and Infrastructure.
- Work with upstream providers to ensure reliability and QOS.
- Must be able to work from home with reliable internet connectivity and stable electricity.
- Must own a functional laptop capable of meeting the demands of work.
- Must be able to organize, interpret, structure and present data into useful information that provides context.
- Must have experience in metrics and Monitoring systems such as Grafana, Nagios, StatsD etc.
- Must have experience with relational Database Management Systems.
- Must have knowledge of in-memory Databases, centralized logging, Linux system Administration and scripting language.
- Must have knowledge of USSD, SMPP and other SMS related technologies
How To Apply – Production Performance Engineer At Hubtel
Hubtel is an eCommerce platform to organize sales processes in-store, online, and on mobile, helping businesses manage payments and communication with customers. It enables users to shop and pay for their favorite everyday items such as electronics, fashion accessories, clothing, food and more.