A Principal Manager (Clinical Support) is wanted at Ghana AIDS Commission. The purpose of this position is to provide technical and operational support in Clinical Support for the achievement of the mandate of the commission.
- Firstly, Supervise the collation of data for the formulation of policies
- Secondly, Supervise the implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the programmes and activities of the unit.
- Thirdly, Supervise the development, review and implementation of HIV reisted policies, guidelines and manuals
- Moreover, Liaise with Ghana Health Service to improve clinical services.
- Afterwards, Supervise the identification of HIV research priorities
- More so, Supervise the development and update of a database on grant partners,
- In addition, Supervise the development of grant proposals
- Also, Supervise the proportion of the work plan and budget of the division.
- Last but not the least, Supervise the preparation of the annual and other periodic reports,
- Finally, Supervise and appraise the performance of subordinate staff.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- A minimum of a degree in Medicine, Master’s degree in Public Health, Laboratory Science or any other Health Sciences from an accredited tertiary institution
- Also, Must be licensed by a recognised professional body, where applicable
- Membership of a relevant professional body will be an advantage
- A minimum of Six (6) years post qualification relevant work experience in a reputable organisation
- Lastly, Must pass a selection interview conducted by the Ghana AIDS Commission in collaboration with the Public Services Commission
How To Apply – Principal Manager (Clinical Support) at Ghana AIDS Commission
All Applications together with detailed CVs and copies of certificates are to be submitted to the address provided below within fourteen days from the date of first publication
GHANA AIDS COMMISSION
4TH FLOOR, LIBERATION TOWER
ADJACENT RIDGE HOSPITAL
Email: [email protected]
Application Closing Date: 20th May, 2022
The Ghana AIDS Commission is a supra-ministerial and multi-sectoral body established under the Chairmanship of H. E. the President of the Republic of Ghana by Act 2016, Act 938 of Parliament. However, The objective of the Commission is to formulate policy on the HIV and AIDS epidemic and to direct and coordinate activities in response to HIV and AIDS.