A new position is available at VISA. They are hiring a Country Lead, Ghana. This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office 2-3 set days a week (determined by leadership/site), with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% or more of the time based on business needs.
Job Description For The Open Position At VISA
- Business Results: Accountable for achieving business targets through growing designated country business revenues PV,MV,CIF, and developing new business opportunities. Monitor business results of clients, anticipate challenges and take proactive ownership to accomplish country score card targets.
- Contribute to the development of the West Africa strategy.
- Monitor development of banking, financial services and payments industry, analyze trends and understand factors affecting current and potential business results.
- Lead Visa’s strategy with Government, Central Bank and regulators in Ghana.
- Ensure adequate controls are in place and actively manage compliance, regulatory and reputational issues, external and Visa internal to mitigate business, operational and brand risk.
- Provide monthly tracking on results and progress for business development as part of the West Africa Leadership Team Monthly reporting.
Apply For: UK Farm Visa Jobs 2023: Submit Applications
- Achieve Revenues north of 35million USD with expected YoY growth
- Orchestrate and enable the Ghana team to define and execute a core set of strategic business priorities across the business to deliver differentiated growth
- Orchestrate recurring strategic planning processes and development of long-term investment and revenue plans e.g., MSO, AOPs, etc. partnering with Finance and other relevant functions
- Enable and lead others to structure and solve business problems, collaborating and coordinating with a range of functional stakeholders, leading cross-functional teams.
- Navigate the Visa business through one of the most complex and highly regulated market, by interpreting government policies and taking adequate measures to ensure Visa remains competitive in market
- Holder of the role must be persuasive, inspiring, and clear communicator with high emotional intelligence , in addition to being analytical, self motivated, and with the ability to collaborate well with others from diverse backgrounds. The position requires the ability to apply strong analytical and critical thinking skills to solve business problems, and quickly arrive at recommendations that drive country priorities.
- Manage financial performance, forecast and budgets. Grow the business by developing solutions using Visa’s products and services that address clients’ business needs. Identify metrics and success factors for business growth.
- Monitor, analyse and develop and respond to competitor’s strategies.
- Cultivate close relationships with decision makers of merchants, issuers, acquirers, financial institutions, governments, central banks, regulatory institutions and partner companies as relevant to stay abreast of their strategies, priorities and business issues.
- Represent Visa within market across sales, regulatory affairs, corporate and social responsibility by speaking at conferences and business meetings and undertaking media/public relations activities to shape perceptions of Visa. Work with regional functions to maximize utilization of Visa resources
- Proactively work with regional functions finance, product, marketing, corporate relations, merchants, digital, compliance, risk, HR to ensure that each function is aligned and actively supports the strategic agenda of the country.
- Provide integral feedback loop to regional functions and other regions on client related issues to help shape and address client needs and develop meaningful solutions
Check Also: Job Opportunity At African Underground Mining Services
- Provide oversight on country strategy and key account plans, prioritize and coordinate product, client and brand marketing initiatives in conjunction with global and local marketing team. Ensure Playbook is developed as required by each client segment and achieve intended goals and results.
- Lead client sales function like to ensure enterprise and country specific targets and objectives are met or exceeded direct line responsibility for client sales
- Work with the mid-market manager to influence growth of revenues from these clients for the country.
- Monitor the development of banking, financial services and payments industry, analyze trends and understand factors affecting current and potential business results of Visa. Adapt business strategy to protect existing business as well as capitalize on new opportunities
- Understand and influence product positioning and pricing of Visa and competitors’ products in clients’ product portfolios
- Develop a pipeline of innovative and differentiated product and service capabilities that are targeted at delivering enterprise objectives and strategies
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification
- 12 years and above industry experience, preferably in payments
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in client-facing roles with multiple key clients and stakeholders, ideally including financial institutions banks, large retailers, multinationals, governments, local partners, etc.
- Strong experience in the Banking or Financial Services sector or Mobile network or Fintechs or Government, card payment experience essential
- Excellent knowledge of Visa, other payment systems, card products and the activities of different payment systems in the relevant markets.
- Ability to manage varied indirect reporting relationships at all levels of the Visa and Client organization.
- Sales Experience.
- Sales Jobs in Poland with VISA Sponsorship
- HP Free Online Courses For 2023/2024
- Latest Job Notice At Upfield Ghana
How To Send An Application For Position Available At VISA
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED