A Portal, Online and social media Manager is needed at Airteltigo. The successful candidate will join our Marketing function as a manager, for our Portal, Online and Social Media platforms. (S)He will report to the Head, Digital Marketing and New Product Development.
The successful candidate will identify and manage relevant channels, plan and execute the promotion of the AirtelTigo brand and products through effective AI-powered digital advertising, audience engagement and community/influencer management across all channels. (S)he will also be responsible for implementing a complete Website and Social Media strategy to grow online followers, with key focus on turning these online followers into promoters.
See Also: Fresh Job Notice At CARE Ghana
- Working with the Digital Agency and other partners, you will manage contents on the AirtelTigo owned digital portals including AirtelTigo App, Website, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok and YouTube accounts.
- Execute the social media strategy for the business and ensure it aligns with the commercial and brand objectives.
- Develop and execute a compelling content calendar across all platforms – ensuring timely, relevant and engaging content. This includes revenue growth and brand building activities – this should translate into increased scores for engagement and Net Promoter Score.
- Work with the customer service back office social media team to create a positive and a reliable brand image for the business by resolving all customer issues online within the required response times.
- Identify, manage and engage Digital Influencers for all digital brand and product activations.
- Ensure all campaigns are properly booked and tracked for results and accurate spend.
- Employ strategies and exciting ways to convert AirtelTigo employees into brand advocates.
Defined KPIs will include:
- Digital engagement scores
- Digital Net Promoter Scores
- Smartphone penetration and data usage
Required Qualification and Experience
- University degree, preferably in Marketing, Computer Science, Information Studies, Marketing or other
- Professional certificate in Web Development & Social Media Marketing is an added advantage
Minimum Experience & Essential Knowledge:
- Minimum of 3 years of digital (web and social media management) experience in a competitive industry and/or agency
- Fair knowledge of the internet and modern web technologies (Web 2.0 and Web 3.0).
- Fair knowledge of Digital Programming languages e.g., HTML
- Modern Web Content Management Systems, creative design and multimedia publishing
- MS Office Tools such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
How To Submit An Application For Portal, Online and social media Manager
To submit an online application, kindly click Here
Closing Date: 28th November, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED