Here is the Plan International New Job Posting. The com is looking to hire a Planning and Monitoring Coordinator.
- Responsible for ensuring quality in project design, planning and monitoring in line with the country strategy and the Program Quality and Influencing Policy (PQIP)
- Accountable for corporate system monitoring and reporting
- Supports the roll out of PQIP
- Responsible for all planning and monitoring activities being conducted in line with Plan International’s child protection and ethical principles, and promotes accountability to beneficiaries
- Member of Country Office (CO) MER unit
- Line manages one-person (the Management Information Systems (MIS) officer
Recommended: Fresh Job Advertisement At Rhema Energy
Qualification and Experience
- A university degree in Planning, Monitoring & Evaluation, Development Studies, Social science or other relevant field/ or equivalent
- At least 5 years’ experience in program planning, monitoring, evaluation or research position;
- Knowledge of various technical sectors including child rights, food security, health, and education
- At least 3 years in working with INGOs
- A qualification in ICT is an added advantage
- Strong experience in the usage of SAP/Y.O.D.A/PMERL/GIS is required
Demonstrated behaviors needed by the postholder to successfully perform the role:
- Committed to respecting deadline;
- Good listening capacity
- Able to make effort for adaptability
- Strong Team spirit
- Be proactive and being able to anticipate
- Capacity to work under pressure
- Good capacity to communicate to ensure good understanding by audience
- In-depth knowledge of the processes, procedures and systems in project planning, management, monitoring and evaluation.
Skills Specific to the post needed to put knowledge into practice.
- Good knowledge of monitoring, research, evaluation using quantitative and qualitative principles
- Good knowledge of data management software ( (SPSS/STATA EXCEL, Word, Power Point, Access, etc)
- Proficient in Microsoft applications and use of relevant software and other applications, e.g. word processing, spreadsheet, database, internet.
- Good report writing and presentation skills
- Good written and reading skills in English
- Strong planning skills
- Working experience in community participation in development/programming and child participation in monitoring and feedback processes
How To Apply For The Plan International New Job Posting
Closing Date: 13th July, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED