Here is the Plan International New Job Posting. The com is looking to hire a Planning and Monitoring Coordinator.
- Responsible for ensuring quality in project design, planning and monitoring in line with the country strategy and the Program Quality and Influencing Policy (PQIP)
- Accountable for corporate system monitoring and reporting
- Supports the roll out of PQIP
- Responsible for all planning and monitoring activities being conducted in line with Plan International’s child protection and ethical principles, and promotes accountability to beneficiaries
- Member of Country Office (CO) MER unit
- Line manages one-person (the Management Information Systems (MIS) officer
Recommended: Fresh Job Advertisement At Rhema Energy
Qualification and Experience
- A university degree in Planning, Monitoring & Evaluation, Development Studies, Social science or other relevant field/ or equivalent
- At least 5 years’ experience in program planning, monitoring, evaluation or research position;
- Knowledge of various technical sectors including child rights, food security, health, and education
- At least 3 years in working with INGOs
- A qualification in ICT is an added advantage
- Strong experience in the usage of SAP/Y.O.D.A/PMERL/GIS is required
Demonstrated behaviors needed by the postholder to successfully perform the role:
- Committed to respecting deadline;
- Good listening capacity
- Able to make effort for adaptability
- Strong Team spirit
- Be proactive and being able to anticipate
- Capacity to work under pressure
- Good capacity to communicate to ensure good understanding by audience
- In-depth knowledge of the processes, procedures and systems in project planning, management, monitoring and evaluation.
Skills Specific to the post needed to put knowledge into practice.
- Good knowledge of monitoring, research, evaluation using quantitative and qualitative principles
- Good knowledge of data management software ( (SPSS/STATA EXCEL, Word, Power Point, Access, etc)
- Proficient in Microsoft applications and use of relevant software and other applications, e.g. word processing, spreadsheet, database, internet.
- Good report writing and presentation skills
- Good written and reading skills in English
- Strong planning skills
- Working experience in community participation in development/programming and child participation in monitoring and feedback processes
How To Apply For The Plan International New Job Posting
Closing Date: 13th July, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED