There is an Open Position Available At Nestlé CWAR. Nestlé CWAR is currently looking for a Brand Manager -Coffee CWA Head office.
The position holder will support the Marketing Manager to develop effective marketing strategies (e.g., Promotions, Communication & Idea to Launch projects) based on consumer/shopper understanding and opportunities which ensure the various brands in the portfolio win with consumers across the CWAR region.
Provide support towards ensuring that the invested resources bring the expected return on investment with a flawless execution.
- Supports the Marketing Manager in the consolidation of consumer and shopper insights and generation of specific reports on assigned projects which are leveraged to draft or adapt the category, brand, and I&R strategy effectively.
- Works on D2D and Content Hub for the category-manages D2D packaging artwork changes and uploads of the category assets (pack shots, recipe database, food photography etc.) in Content Hub
- Supports the Marketing Manager by working on projects that maybe assigned and ensures objectives are achieved i.e. – development of briefs for projects, new product launches, tool kits, digital, CSV, events and other activities that need to be implemented to enhance the brand image
- Monitors competitor activities across the region and regularly shares findings and makes actionable proposals to the team.
- Support the Marketing Manager towards the efficient, effective, flawless End-to-End management of Innovation & Renovation (I&R) projects of various complexities: Plan and lead I&R projects End-to-End and orchestrate a cross-functional and multidisciplinary team to achieve the project defined Key Success Criteria and deliver against the business case. Promote the I2L Mindset.
- Drives communication, digital, & BTL projects/initiatives that may be assigned by the Marketing Manager across the region.
- While performing all tasks, adheres to the WHO Code Management System which remains the cornerstone of our infant nutrition marketing policy, and is at the heart of the Maternal & Infant Nutrition business strategy
What will make you successful
- Minimum Educational qualification: Bachelor’s in Marketing or Business Administration
- Minimum Relevant work experience: Minimum 3 years’ experience in category development management and / or sales in Nestlé or equivalent FMCG. Experience in working on cross functional projects
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in category development management and / or sales in Nestlé or equivalent FMCG. Experience in working on cross functional projects
- Should have ample understanding of the youth and abreast with current trends especially social media dynamics
- Ability to speak fluent French is an added advantage
How To Apply For The Open Position Available At Nestlé CWAR
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED