There is a new open job slot available at Legendary Foods. The manufacturer is looking for a driven, goal-oriented, mindful, detail-oriented, and hardworking Accounting Officer to be part of an exciting new venture with a strong social and environmental impact. In addition to Accounting, the chosen candidate will have an operational mindset capable of evolving to do advanced analysis, models, and costing.
Check: Job Opportunity At Voltic Ghana Limited
- Accurately prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual closings and submit them promptly.
- Accurately reconcile accounts payable and receivable promptly.
- Ensure the timely processing of all bank payments.
- Prepare taxes and file tax returns on time.Ensure the proper documentation of all financial transactions by entering account information.
- Provide financial security by ensuring compliance with internal control measures.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups on time.
- Prepare balance sheets and profit/loss statements for the company monthly.
- Submit a monthly report on the company’s financial health and liquidity.
- Audit all financial transactions and documents to ensure compliance with all financial policies and regulations by employees.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Assist in preparing for all month-end and year-end close processes.
Suggested: Job Announcement At Carrot Institute
Legendary Foods’ Requirements For The Open Job Slot
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from a recognized university.Professional certification with a recognized body (ACCA, CA, etc.)Excellent working knowledge of accounting software (preferably SAGE/ Quickbooks).
- Proficient in G-suite products.
- Strong understanding and application of cost accounting principles and inventory management.
- Strong understanding and application of cost accounting principles: COGS, including direct labour and overheads
- A strong understanding and application of all regulatory requirements: PAYE, SSNIT, and remittancesStrong understanding and application of all regulatory requirements on taxation in Ghana: WTH, VAT, Corporate tax, etc.
- Ability to build and maintain critical external relationships, including Government authorities, financial institutions, vendors, sub-contractors, etc.
- Ability to review services/supply bids and negotiate pricing/payment terms.
- The ease with physical and electronic recordkeeping of all financial records and supporting documentation.
- Payroll Management, including overtime calculation and verification, regular salary and time clock pay, casual workers management and payment
- Ability to supervise and manage all cashflow requirements of multiple petty cash, mobile money, and banking.
- Ability to perform all cash management related tasks related to banking, ex: online payee maintenance, electronic file submissions, statement download, etc.
Read On: AngloGold Ashanti Limited Career Opportunities
Additional desired qualities
- Comfort with and quick grasp of online applications & softwareAbility, willingness, and initiative to learn/research/enhance skills
- Entrepreneurial mentality
- Ability to comprehend the inter-dependencies of multiple teams and ramifications to accounting/finance.
- Excellent interpersonal communication that is transparent, concise, and accurate.
Compensation: Salary commensurate with experience, education, and expertise.
How To Send An Applications
Submit the following documents:
- Cover letter or letter of intention
- CV titled “Accounts Officer Application.”
- A copy of your bachelor’s degree
- A copy of any other accounting certificate/diploma,
To the email to: Augustus Marfo, [email protected].
Closing Date: 27th May, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED