Here is the Noguchi Memorial Institute for Medical Research (NMIMR) Job Recruitment. They are looking agile and proactive individuals for the positions outlined below.
- Installing and calibrating biomedical machines, equipment, and related software.
- Designing and creating biomedical technology such as artificial internal organs and body parts, machines, equipment, and software that can be used for diagnosing and treating medical problems.
- Evaluating the safety, efficiency, and effectiveness of biomedical machines, equipment, and software.
- Maintaining and repairing biomedical machines and equipment, when needed.
- Assist research scientists in study design and implementation
- Develop data validation systems for data stored in the central repository
- Develop systems to facilitate querying and export of data into other formats
- Ensure that data management and data sharing policies and procedures are adhered to
How To Apply For The Noguchi Memorial Institute for Medical Research Job Recruitment
Interested persons should click on any of the positions to read more and apply.
Application Closing Date: 14th September, 2022
About Noguchi Memorial Institute for Medical Research (NMIMR)
The Noguchi Memorial Institute for Medical Research (NMIMR) was founded in 1979 as a semi-autonomous university institute. Prof. E. O. Easmon, former Dean of the University of Ghana Medical School, Prof. Kenji Honda of Fukushima Medical School in Japan, and the Japan International Co-operation Agency founded the Institute (JICA).
It was built by the Japanese government and donated to Ghana in honor of Dr. Hideyo Noguchi, who died of yellow fever in Ghana in 1928.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED