NMC Ghana Release of August 2022 Licensing Examination Results.
The Nursing and Midwifery Council, NMC Ghana has announced the Release of August 2022 Licensing Examination Results.
- Registered Nurse Assistant Clinical/Registered Nurse Assistant Preventive
- Registered Mental Health Nursing (RMHN)
- Registered Community Psychiatric Nursing (RCPN)
- Registered Midwifery (RM)
- Post NAC/NAP Midwifery
NMC Ghana Release of August 2022 Results: How To Check
Step 1: Go to https://nmc.gov.gh
Step 2: Click on online services>online results
- Select Generate code on the next page
- Key in your index number, contact number and date of birth.
- Click on Generate code. You will receive the code via SMS.
- Proceed to click on check on check results
- Key in your index number and the code you received
- Print a copy of the result.
Registration for Successful Candidates
a) Pay the approved registration fee at any branch of ADB or GCB.
b) After successful payment, click on congratulations button to fill the registration
form and submit online.
NB: You are required to upload an image of your bank pay-in-slip.
You are not required to print and send a copy of the registration form to your
institution for endorsement
c) Proceed to the nearest Regional office with the following documents:
• Bank pay-in-slip
• Valid National ID Card
• 2 passport size photograph with white background for Basic programmes and Red
background for Auxiliary Programmes.
NB: Failure to register within TWO MONTHS from the date of publication of results would attract a Penalty.