Here is the Newmont Mining Corporation Career Opportunity. They are hiring a Grade Control Geologist.
The position holder will carry out all in-pit geological activities and ore tracking to the right destination.
In This Role You Will:
Grade Control Planning & Execution
- Plan grade control drilling and sampling activities on the field.
- Supervise daily ore mining and ensure mining is done to geological standards (i.e. Hanging Wall and Foot Wall (HW→FW), sheeting in ore, ore loss and dilution).
- Supervise and direct blast hole drilling sequence.
- Implement and monitor blast movement designs on the field.
- Conduct blast hole logging and capture structural mapping data in the pit.
- Track ore material movement in the field and ensure it is captured correctly in the dispatch system.
- Support Short Term Planning (STP) to deliver the required feed grade to mill through accurate stockpiling and efficient blending.
Your Training, Skills & Experience Checklist:
Formal Qualification (including Professional Registrations):
- Bachelors’ Degree in Geology / Geological Engineering/Earth Science.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Good communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Good Computer literacy skills – MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Good Decision-making skills.
- Good database management skills.
- Good capacity planning skills.
- Good information monitoring and management skills.
- Good planning, organizing and prioritizing skills.
- Minimum of 1 year experience within a Geology Production environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Continuous learning.
- Goal oriented.
- Open minded.
How To Apply For Newmont Mining Corporation Career Opportunity
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED