Here is the Newmont Mining Corporation Career Opportunity. They are hiring a Grade Control Geologist.
The position holder will carry out all in-pit geological activities and ore tracking to the right destination.
In This Role You Will:
Grade Control Planning & Execution
- Plan grade control drilling and sampling activities on the field.
- Supervise daily ore mining and ensure mining is done to geological standards (i.e. Hanging Wall and Foot Wall (HW→FW), sheeting in ore, ore loss and dilution).
- Supervise and direct blast hole drilling sequence.
- Implement and monitor blast movement designs on the field.
- Conduct blast hole logging and capture structural mapping data in the pit.
- Track ore material movement in the field and ensure it is captured correctly in the dispatch system.
- Support Short Term Planning (STP) to deliver the required feed grade to mill through accurate stockpiling and efficient blending.
Your Training, Skills & Experience Checklist:
Formal Qualification (including Professional Registrations):
- Bachelors’ Degree in Geology / Geological Engineering/Earth Science.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Good communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Good Computer literacy skills – MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Good Decision-making skills.
- Good database management skills.
- Good capacity planning skills.
- Good information monitoring and management skills.
- Good planning, organizing and prioritizing skills.
- Minimum of 1 year experience within a Geology Production environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Continuous learning.
- Goal oriented.
- Open minded.
How To Apply For Newmont Mining Corporation Career Opportunity
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED