There is a new work notice at IFDCThe Financial Inclusion Expert Team (FI ET) Leader is the key management leader of the IFDC Financial Inclusion Expert Team. The team leader is responsible for designing, overseeing, and implementation of the strategic plan of the FI activities within IFDC global field programs. Other key duties include fundraising, marketing, and community outreach. The position reports directly to the EID Director (EIDD)-
See Also: New Job Placements At GIZ
1) Governance: Works with the EIDD in order to fulfill the organization mission.
- Responsible for leading Lean team of Financial Inclusion Experts in a manner that supports and guides the organization’s mission as defined by the organization.
- Responsible for communicating effectively with the EIDD and providing, in a timely and accurate manner, all information necessary for the team to function properly and to enable the EIDD to make informed decisions.
2) Financial Performance and Viability: Develops resources sufficient to ensure the financial health of the Team.
Check: Job Open At Halliburton
- Responsible for fundraising and developing other revenues necessary to support financial inclusion’s Team Strategic mission.
- Responsible for the fiscal integrity of financial inclusion team, to include submission to the EIDD a proposed annual budget and monthly financial statements, which accurately reflect the financial condition of the team.
- Responsible for fiscal management that generally anticipates operating within the approved budget, ensures maximum resource utilization, and maintenance of the unit in a positive financial position.
3) FI Team Mission and Strategy: Works with EIDD to ensure that the mission is fulfilled through programs, strategic planning, and community outreach.
- Responsible for implementation of financial Inclusion activities for IFDC field programs
- Responsible for strategic planning to ensure that FI team can successfully fulfill its Mission into the future.
- Responsible for the enhancement of FI team image by being active and visible in the community and by working closely with other professional, civic and private organizations.
4) FI Team Operations: Oversees and implements appropriate resources to ensure that the operations of the team are appropriate.
- Assists the EIDD in the hiring and retention of competent, qualified staff.
- Responsible effective administration of Financial Inclusion operations.
- Responsible for signing all notes, agreements, and other instruments made and entered into for Financial Inclusion activities and on behalf of the organization.
Actual Job Responsibilities
Under the supervision of the EIDD, the FI Expert team leader is expected to.
- Seek involvement in policy decisions, fundraising and to increase the overall visibility of the organization.
- Supervise, collaborate with organization staff.
- Lead the strategic planning and implementation of FI activities.
- Oversee the planning and operation of FI team annual budget.
- Serve as FI team primary spokesperson to the organization’s constituents, the media, and the general public.
- Establish and maintain relationships with various organizations and utilize those relationships to strategically enhance IFDC’s FI team Mission.
- Engage in fundraising and developing other revenues.
- Oversee marketing and other communications efforts.
- Convene and chair FI expert team meetings.
- Provide thought leadership of the FI Team and review the FI functions aligned to the financial sector dynamics.
- Review contracts for services for their submission to the EIDD approval.
- Other duties as assigned by the EIDD.
Their position should be based in any of the IFDC offices in Africa.
Recommended: Job Vacancy At Guinness Ghana Breweries
IFDC’s Required Skills For The New Job Notice:
- A bachelor’s degree is prerequisite and higher degree in business or related field is an asset.
- Transparent and high integrity leadership.
- 15 year or more years with 10 years senior post for profit (in Agri-finance) or/and 5 years non-profit management experience.
- Experience and skill in working with senior executive directors.
- High level strategic thinking and planning. Ability to envision and convey the organization’s strategic future to the staff, division heads, volunteers, and donors.
- Ability to effectively communicate the organization’s mission to donors, volunteers, and the overall community.
- Demonstrated ability to oversee and collaborate with teams of FI subject matter experts.
- A history of successfully generating new revenue streams and improving financial results.
- Active fundraising experience. Excellent donor relations skills and understanding of the funding community.
- Previous success in establishing relationships with individuals and organizations of influence including funders, partner agencies and volunteers.
- Solid organizational abilities, including planning, delegating, program development and task facilitation.
- Strong financial management skills, including budget preparation, analysis, decision making and reporting.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong public speaking ability.
- Strong work ethic with a high degree of energy.
How To Submit An Application For the New Work Notice At IFDC
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED