A New Position is Open At Halliburton. The company is hiring a Business Segment Manager. They are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under broad direction, leads operations within a specified segment of the Company for the purpose of ensuring the delivery of quality customer service, world-class safety, and business segment growth that maximizes shareholder value.
- Maintains customer contacts for the purpose of assessing local needs and service quality.
- Serves as a liaison for Halliburton Energy Services Business Development.
- Collaborates with Halliburton Energy Services Business Development and Technology managers to develop and implement local product and service pricing strategies and technology initiatives.
- Job role directly effects the profitability and reputation of the organization.
- Skills are typically acquired through the completion of an undergraduate degree in a related Engineering discipline and a minimum 8 years of progressive experience in the energy services industry.
How To Apply For The New Position Open At Halliburton
Closing Date: 5th June, 2022
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
The Energy Evolution
Innovative technologies. Sustainable solutions. Halliburton leads the energy evolution.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED.