There is a New Open Slot At Chemonics. The company seeks a Financial Solutions Advisor for the anticipated five-year USAID funded Low Cost Private Schools (LCPS) Activity in Ghana.
The purpose of the activity is to enable proprietors, teachers, communities, financial organizations, professional networks, and the Government of Ghana (GoG) to improve student learning outcomes and financing options for LCPSs.
The activity is focused on select LCPSs in the USAID Global Food Security Strategy (GFSS) Zone of Influence (ZOI)1 in northern Ghana. This position will be based in Ghana. The company is looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Build business skills and financial management practices of LCPSs to better manage resources to promote long-term business sustainability
- Explore various ways to obtain affordable financing for LCPSs’ including blended finance to expand affordable financing at scale
- Identify and establish relationships with banks and other lending institutions to help LCPSs obtain loans and financial backing
- Assure timely financial reporting to USAID
- A./B.S. in economics, finance, or business administration with 10 years of experience in financing for rural micro-, small- and medium enterprises, and experience with blended finance
How To Apply For The New Open Slot At Chemonics
Kindly send an email with your CV and cover letter attached to: [email protected]
Ensure to use “Financial Solutions Advisor” as the subject line of the email
Closing Date: 31st August, 2022.
Finalists will be contacted on a rolling basis. No telephone inquiries, please.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED