There is a New Open Role At Deloitte. The company is hiring an Outcome/Pillar leads. Even though, the location is currently listed as Ghana but it will be determined by the final scope. Considerations include Ghana, Senegal, Kenya and South Africa with significant time in Washington D.C.
See Also: Amazing Job Placements At Airteltigo
Pillar Lead Roles:
- Leadership & Institutional Development Lead/ Pillar 1
- Alumni Engagement & Impact Lead / Pillar 2
- Partner Engagement Lead / Pillar 3
- Oversee all technical delivery of the program under one of the program’s three pillar/outcome areas, and manage a complex, regional technical team.
- Monitor key performance indicators to track progress against strategy, adapts strategy based on continuous review.
- Set overall standards for delivery within pillar/outcome area, including timely delivery of contractual deliverables and consolidated reporting.
- Establish and maintain effective relations and coordination with USAID, other donors, a wide range of YALI stakeholders, and implementing partners.
- Work closely with program staff to ensure successful day-to-day management and collaboration of program activities across program components, including overseeing activities, leading meetings, and providing guidance and coaching to program staff across regions.
- Contribute to monitoring, evaluation, learning, and reporting to ensure the program adapts as needed to meet objectives and learning is acquired and shared broadly to maximize impact and sustainability.
- Integrate diversity, equity, and inclusion throughout program implementation while also promoting an evidence-based positive youth development approach.
View: Retail assistants job in Australia ($27.66 per hour)
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in one of the above pillar/outcome areas, required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required; master’s degree highly preferred.
- Proven track record leading international and/or regional donor project teams of similar scope, and/or complexity with skills in strategic planning and management, preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of progressive professional experience. At least 3 years’ experience in related technical areas in sub-Saharan Africa, preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to establish productive relationships with senior government officials, the private sector, civil society, international donors, and higher education, preferred.
- Demonstrated results-oriented decision-making and ability to address operational challenges, demonstrate strong leadership and effective project management, required.
- Strong personnel management, cross-cultural and interpersonal skills and comfort coaching a large, regional team and instilling principles of diversity, equity, and inclusion, required.
- Strong communication skills, professionalism in written correspondence and report writing, excellent presentation and oral communication skills, required.
- Demonstrated understanding of sub-Saharan Africa and recent developments in the region, required.
Recommended: February 2023 Graduate Programme At MTN GlobalConnect
How To Send An Application to At Deloitte For A New Open Role
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED