There is a New Job Vacancy At L’AÎNÉ Services Limited. They are looking to employ a Country Director.
- Extensive experience of working in human rights field at a senior level, as well as budget management experience.
- Understanding of national and sub regional human rights and political dynamics and ability to demonstrate innovative solutions to human rights
- A proven track record of personal leadership, influence and impact, working with teams both locally and remotely.
- Ability to do external representation of the organization to the media, high level government meetings and international meetings.
- Developing high quality fundings proposals and implementing projects having restricted funding,
- Closely work with the locally elected board, reporting to the Chair of the board.
- Must possess at least 10 years extensive experience of working in Human Rights field at a senior level.
- An advanced degree in human rights is an advantage.
- Must demonstrate experience of
coordinating campaigns and of mobilizing support around an issue.
- Must understand and appreciate cultural differences.
- Highly proficient in speaking and writing English and any international language (French, Spanish, Arabic etc.).
- Must be ready to travel in and outside Ghana for related projects.
- CyberPeace Institute Job Vacancies
- New Job Advertisement At Plan International
- Farmerline Group Job Advertisement
- September 2022 Job Openings At PalmPay
How To Apply For The New Job Vacancy At L’AÎNÉ Services Limited
NB: Applicants should kindly
indicate the title of the role in the subject line of the email
Application Closing Date: 30th September, 2022
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED