There is a New Job Update At Kasapreko Company Limited. The service of an HR Officer is needed at Kasapreko.
This position will assist in the following functional areas: benefits administration, employee relations, training, performance management, onboarding, policy implementation, recruitment/employment, and regulatory compliance of labour matters.
- Be responsible for training needs analysis as a basis for planning employee training programs; liaises with suitable training institutions/consultants for resource and programs appropriate for company needs
- Maintain healthy employee and industrial relations by handling all issues presented by unionized staff such as grievances, disputes, counselling, and interface with mother union
- Provide support to the HR Manager to render HR services (i.e., Recruitment, Training & Development, Performance Appraisal, Salary administration) to facilitate timely delivery
- Responsible for the compilation and reporting of all labour statistics to inform rational decision making in issues pertaining attendance, sickness, contract staff etc
Assist HR Manager to carry out compensation surveys, analyze, and prepare payroll
- Responsible for all welfare facilities such as smooth functioning of staff canteen including coordinating with caterers to provide quality meals
- Maintains personnel records and HR information system to facilitate easy retrieval of personal data when required and respond rapidly to line management requests for information and advice on staff
- Maintain accurate data and update contract with all third-party contractors.
- Assist the HR Manager to deal with all HR protocols involving traveling, and expatriate immigration issues (work permits)
- Coordinate and communicate all monthly meetings including staff durbar and produce regular report accordingly
- Assist the HR Manager in special HR Projects and maintain records of same.
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- A minimum degree in HRM, Business Administration, Social Sciences or related
- Three (3) years relevant experience in the manufacturing industry will added advantage
- Working knowledge of personnel administration
- Good knowledge of Ghana Labour Laws
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to a diverse group of people
- Working IT knowledge – Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Pointl
Job Location: Kumasi, Ashanti Region
You Might Also Be Interested In:
How To Apply For The New Job Update At Kasapreko Company Limited
Application Closing Date: 30th June, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED