There is a new Job Posting At Air Liquide. The company is hiring a new Administration Business Partner.
What you will do:
The Administration Business Partner will be in charge of the following :
- Guarantee effective implementation of employment contracts.
- Ensure respect of local laws and agreements.
- Participate in the promotion of a social policy suitable to deal with the challenges of the company and guarantee a high level of staff motivation.
His/Her main activities include:
- Centralize all aspects of the professional life of employees using individual files.
- Manage key HR business indicators and audits.
- Manage job contracts and aspects relating to them: salaries, leave, absence, respect of internal regulations and/or collective agreement.
- Manage day to day aspects concerning benefits of employees: health insurance, registration and payment to pension schemes, retirement
- Participate actively in the implementation of the training plan: manage the administrative aspect of training activities, and follow-up on training evaluation.
- Participate in the formulation of the information and communication geared towards the needs of the company and the expectation of staff.
- Ensure social cohesion, by participating in social dialogue with employees (line managers, supervisors and trade union representatives).
- Monitor staff attendance
- Advise employees on labor laws and HR procedures.
- Participate in staff recruitment processes.
- Provides administrative support and performs duties, including scheduling, writing , handling visitors, routing callers, handling of correspondence (receiving and registration of both foreign and local in-comingmails, as well as dispatch of mails)
- To make and follow up appointments for General Manager
- Juggling phone calls, handling mail and offering administrative advice when needed
- To handle travel arrangements and documents e.g. flight reservations, purchasing of tickets, visa applications.
- To handle work permit for immigrant quotas and immigration procedures
- To perform any other reasonable duties that may be assigned from time to time.
What you need to have:
- 0-3 work experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of the local labor Law
- IT / Numerical skills
- Degree in Admin,HR/ Business or related field
- A professional experience in a multinational will be an asset.
- Effective Organizational skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Teamwork and collaboration skills (ability to deal with people from all levels)
- Confidentiality and Trust
How To Apply For The New Job Posting At Air Liquide
Closing Date: Ongoing
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
LTo get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED