There is a New Job Post At Rhemdick Klodin. Rhemdick is looking to hire highly-skilled and passionate tailors who are willing to learn and construct, modify, and repair garments for customers.
- The tailor is responsible for refashioning outmoded items per the client’s instructions, installing zippers, buttons, hooks, and eyes, or snap fasteners, and advising clients on appropriate fabrics.
- In addition, you should also be able to smooth iron and wipe away chalk stains from finished garments in preparation for pickup by customers.
- You need to pay attention to detail
- Have an understanding of how clothes are put together.
- Should be able to keep their customers happy through superior communication, time management, stitching, and problem-solving abilities.
Check Also: New Vacant Position At Bolt
The list below contains the main duties successful applicants will carry out as tailors at Rhemdick Klodin:
- Making use of a measuring tape to get a customer’s dimensions.
- Consulting with clients to determine their precise needs before designing, modifying, or fixing a product.
- Taking careful notes of the dimensions, directions, and favored options of the client.
- Putting labels on clients’ clothing to avoid mix-ups.
- Learning of new sowing techniques and ideas
You Might Also Like:Italy Farm Jobs with Visa Sponsorship 2023
How To Submit An Application For TheNew Job Post At Rhemdick Klodin
Interested persons should call Rhemdick Klondike on: 0542280342
Note: Applicants must live in Kumasi
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED