There is a New Job Placement At Ericsson. We are hiring and ICT Program Director. Furthermore, the position is open for hiring in Ghana, Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Benin and Congo.
- Build a strong Customer Relationship at C-Level (IT, Engineering, Marketing, Finance etc.). Daily presence at customer site, becoming a sort of Ericsson “agent” at the customer premise to increase the customer’s trust in Ericsson as a Partner.
- In addition you will Guide up-sales opportunities!
- Mentor the team, to interact with them and to support them in their professional growth, and to identify and recognize talents!
- Support asset and organizational set-up and growth; a main contributor to the Professional Service culture growth, delivery methodology fine-tuning as well as harvesting the best practices from the programs driven.
- Need hands-on experience in projects delivery.
- Be responsible for contract fulfillment, establish the program organization, clarify scope, and secure vital resources at the right cost level
- Secure delivery compliance to both contractual and business case requirements
- Drive program executions and securing delivery according to contracted scope and delivery dates
- Need ICT, BSS & Core Networks proficiency and proven track record in Operator Transformation Programs and Projects with minimum budget of 10MUSD.
- Mobile Financial Services, Cloud & Virtualization and development experiences are strong Plus
- Manage projects operational relationships with the customer, arranging meetings, customer events and ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction
- Knowledge and follow-up of Standardization bodies in Telecommunication Industry
QUALIFICATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor or Master of Science in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
More than 10 years in ICT sector is required
Demonstrable experience of several years in project and/or program manager role; or equivalent leadership role
- Domain and Technology experience: BSS, Telecom Core & Cloud and OSS.
- Areas of Expertise: Charging, Billing, Mobile Financial Services, Virtual Network Functions Implementations in Packet and Voice Core Networks.
- Certification: PMI© project management certification (PMP) or equivalent
- Proven problem-solving skills and good in written & spoken communication
- Customer focused and desire understand business and customer needs
- Professional attitude with solid ability to prioritize, manage time and deliver results
- Good team player with high interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in English and French.
- People Management experience and MBA is plus
- Experiences related to project management methodologies, techniques, and tools.
- Professional competence related to the project type and the nature of the project outcome.
- Experience of working within the Telecom/IS/IT industry.
- Experience working with multi-national global decentralized organizations with the ability to establish good working climate in a virtual environment using phone, mail, and collaboration tools as communication vehicles.
- Experience/knowledge in Ericsson Business Process (EBP) IT Process, ITIL, eTOM.
New Job Placement At Ericsson – HOW TO APPLY
Closing Date : 2nd January, 2022.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED