There is a New Job Opportunity Available At ECOM West Africa. The company is hiring a HR Systems/Operations Officer.
The position holder will be required to provide high quality HR administration support to all employees, managers and support the HR agenda and projects by liaising with the HR team to continuously improve the efficiency and effectiveness of HR operations to deliver a seamless service.
To be the first point of contact for standard HR policy administration within agreed standards and SLAs
- Administration of junior payroll by providing monthly payroll updates, such as new joiners, exits, change of cost center, salary advance, vetting overtime calculations, welfare deductions, etc. and ensuring accuracy of payroll information as per policy & SLAs.
- Responsible for up to date and accurate HR data analytics and employee records, both electronic and paper-based, leading all HR master data changes in the HRIS platform (Success Factors (ETMs).
- Provide monthly updates to HRBPs on staff cost center data for reconciliation.
- Manage and keep records of employee statutory remittances by ensuring they are remitted on time as regulated by law and copies filed accordingly.
- Assist the Tax Director during audit periods to provide all evidence of statutory payment for the period under review.
- Staff benefits administration as outlined in the employee staff handbook (long service award, end of service, etc.)
- Respond and resolve where possible routine employee queries, issues, and complaints, escalating where appropriate to the relevant HR person
- 1st Degree in Human Resource Management/Business Management/related subject and/or working towards Professional HR accreditation eg. SHRM, IHRMP, CIPD
- At least two (2) years post national service relevant work experience in a similar, role.
- High level of computer skills, ability to handle advanced excel reporting, and ability to learn new applications quickly.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written English) and ability to communicate with employees across all levels of the organization
- Excellent team player
- Strong co‐ordination and administration skills
- Good engagement and collaboration skills; ability to work with people from different cultural backgrounds
- Ability to get things done in a highly pressurized environment
- Demonstrable ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality and attention to detail
How To Apply For The New Job Opportunity Available At ECOM West Africa
Closing Date: 20th July, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED