There is a New Job Opportunity At Davas Media. The News Writer is responsible for writing relevant and timely news stories for the site. The News Writer typically writes 5 to 7 articles per day. Davas has its headquarters in Kumasi, in the Ashanti Region of Ghana.
- Write articles that are informative, balanced, and compelling.
- Research and write original news stories that provide insights into the topics to stay updated on what’s happening in their field.
- Be thorough with research and fact-checking.
- Deliver articles on time.
- Advise editors of breaking news stories and provide backup story ideas if a primary story falls through.
- Assist other members of the editorial team with breaking news coverage as needed.
- Assist with special projects as required by the editor or editorial team.
- Portfolio of published articles or newscasts
- Ability to gather, write and edit news
- Broad knowledge of headlines
- Computer proficiency (MS Office, digital editing, web search, databases)
- Excellent communication, lobbying and active listening skills
- Integrity and morality
- At least a Diploma Holder
- Basic knowledge of photoshop
How To Apply For The New Job Opportunity At Davas Media
Interested persons can send their job applications to : [email protected]
Closing Date: Ongoing
You may Also Apply via LinkedIn HERE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED