Oxfam in Ghana’s vision is a just, equitable and sustainable society where those with power are accountable and citizens realize their rights. We work with partners across Ghana and West Africa to make this a reality.
There is a New Job Opening At Oxfam. The company is looking to recruit a Fiscal Policy Advisor in Accra, Ghana.
Purpose and Responsibilities:
- This role is vital to the success of our fiscal justice work in Ghana and beyond. Reporting to the Programs and Policy Influencing Lead, and based in our office in Accra, you will be responsible for providing strategic leadership and advise for our programs and policy influencing team and various fiscal justice advocacy and policy influencing efforts in the country program, and contributes to Oxfam’s regional, continental, and global fiscal justice campaign and influencing objectives in Ghana.
- Your responsibilities will include providing policy analysis, research, strategic advice in support of all program policy as well as to design and lead implementation of tax justice advocacy and influencing strategies across the just economy, gender justice and accountable governance agenda. The role will further facilitate direct strategic accompaniment to partners and collaborators to meet the strategic ambitions of the fiscal justice work in Ghana.
- You will be responsible for developing and managing relations with partner organizations, media, state agencies, local authorities, private sector among others and ensure proper implementation of activities and delivery of fiscal justice project results in a programmatic and transformative partnership approach.
- You are responsible for dedicated and targeted engagement with government, regional and international financial institutions, civil society coalitions, private sector, and influential persons in various fora.
- A strong team player and leader, you need to be able to demonstrate your ability to build and lead influencing efforts and at the same time able to engage proactively with policies and initiatives with teams and units across the organization.
- An effective networker, you have the ability to increase Oxfam’s fiscal policy program profile and engagement with relevant fiscal justice networks in the country and beyond. Your strong influencing and presentation skills equip you to be an effective advocate to government, key private sector, and other decision makers.
- Managing a wide range of fiscal justice initiatives, we require you to have strong individual planning and team management skills, and a track record of delivering and meeting deadlines.
- You will be an experienced professional, with an appropriate qualification and ideally educated to a master’s level and at least three years’ experience. We positively welcome applications from people especially women and other marginalized groups.
How To Apply For The New Job Opening At Oxfam
Closing Date: 14th October, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED