There is a New Job Opening At Old Mutual. The company seeks to employ a Business Analysis / Application Support Lead.
This role determines and documents business requirements and works with design, 3rd party vendors and implementation staff to design and implement business IT solutions to meet business requirements.
This role will also provide first-line support for end users on applications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with developers, 3rd party vendors, project managers and business to determine business needs and suggest workable solutions within constraints.
- Design and implement solutions that is time and cost effective and efficient.
- Test systems and user acceptance and implements changes or new applications.
- Investigate and define requirements for business processes in both New and business improvement initiatives.
- Analyse business processes to determine problems, risk and opportunities for improvement.
- Render support and facilitate sessions for end-users, including training.
- Document requirements including data modelling, interface layouts, data flows, screen and report layouts, etc.
- Own systems, user acceptance testing and implementation of changes or new applications.
- Ensure all testing protocols are adhered to.
- Work with managers and relevant users on feasibility studies and establishing business and systems requirements.
- Formulate strategies and guidelines to improve the business environment.
- Analyse system or business processes to determine problems, risks and opportunities for improvement.
- Facilitate the implementation of new or enhanced processes.
- Review processes and conducts process audits, as required.
- Design new business processes.
- Consult to management (both IT and business) on business procedures and policies.
- Provide End User Support for Business Applications (SLAMS, HFM, QuickBooks, Call Centre, Website and online portals etc.)
- Provides first-line support where applicable.
Requirements: Skills, Qualifications and Experience required:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree (Relevant Technology or Business degree), MSc or MBA an added advantage
- Certification in Business Analysis
- A minimum of 3 years of analytics and project management experience: Preferable Financial Services or Insurance experience
- Experience working with project management.
- Experience working as business analysis practice
- Experience with BI and other digital tools will be an advantage.
- Experience in data science, big data, analytics, fintech, financial services, digital transformation, digital
- Experience in an end user application support.
How To Apply For The New Job Opening At Old Mutual
Closing Date: 6th July, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED