There is a New Job Opening At Barry Callebaut. The company is looking to hire an Internal Audit Officer. The Internal Audit Officer will assist to follow-up to ensure that all control mechanisms are correctly adhered to.
This role will assist, lead, and supervise internal audit activities geared towards improving operational effectiveness of the control environments in the Sustainability, Cocoa Sourcing, Cocoa Processing, and other activities in Ghana. The Internal Audit Officer will be based in Kumasi reporting to Internal Audit Manager.
- Assist to identify external, internal changes or new regulation which may have arisen and assess the potential risk to the business
- Assist to identify potential business risk and internal control gaps in the course of audits and assist to make the appropriate recommendation to remedy the situation
- Evaluate business processes and relevant controls to identify and assess risk and potential improvement opportunities.
- Carry out field audit work through a pragmatic audit plan which identifies the potential risk in sourcing and sustainability activities to check the effectiveness of controls and report.
- Conduct follow-up audits to monitor the implementation of recommendations from prior audit works/activities and liaise with departmental heads to ensure the realization of remediation objective.
- Perform special reviews/audits requested by management and the Internal Audit Control Committee (AICC)
- Coordinate the performance of preliminary internal control evaluation as and when required.
- Ensure that the contents of all audit work are reference and supported appropriately by documentation and the audit working papers filed accordingly.
- Ensure to stay abreast of up to day audit procedures, methodology, and techniques.
- Coordinate audit activities including identifying the risk of fraud and carrying out investigative work to get to conclusive reports on same
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business related field
- Professional qualification – ACCA/ICA (final part) with a minimum of 5years experience (in audit will be a plus)
- Have excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills
- Must be a creative thinker, good team player and strong organizational skillswith the ability to prioritize.
- Must be able to work in a matrix environment, be very “hands on” and eager to learn.
- Excellent report writing, good record keeping and filling skills
- Proficiency in MS Office applications – Word, Power Point and Excel to a competent standard
How To Apply For New Job Opening At Barry Callebaut
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED