There is a New Job Offer At Cargill. There is a job vacancy for the position Bosc Plant Analyst.
- Provide finance business partnership for the local site management team by understanding and supporting the local business challenges, risks and strategies.
- Manage cost accounting and controlling processes and analyze the monthly manufacturing cost and plant performance.
- Control and analyze the monthly stock valuation and yield process prepared by the operations analyst.
- Control the flow of goods and communicate the outcomes of the production process to relevant stakeholders.
- Control all deliveries and ensure receipt of raw materials are invoiced, received, weighing checks performed, procedures around product controls functioning and all reclassifications of stocks are reviewed.
- Foster continuous improvement in the finance team, challenging status quo and play a leading role in increasing effectiveness and efficiency of our wider finance team.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Experience with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) reporting
- Minimum of 5 years of related work experience
- Professional qualification (CIMA, ACCA, CA) -Qualified or partly Qualified
- Experience working with enterprise resource planning tools
- Experience working with activity -based costing
- Experience in assets& project accounting
- Experience in planning, budgeting, and forecasting
- Cost accounting and controlling processes experience
- Experience with variance analysis statistical tools
Location: Tema, Ghana
How To Apply For The New Job Offer At Cargill
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED