There is a New Job Announcement At First National Bank. FNB is excited about recruiting a new Sales And Customer Dealer.
To provide an ongoing efficient and effective service to a portfolio of corporate clients with the aim of maximizing the foreign exchange turnover and profitability for the bank.
- Assemble, disseminate and distribute economic news.
- Business Development and networking internally and externally.
- Experience in high-level relationship building and maintenance.
- Follow the prescribed procedures when dealing and adhere to the ACI code of conduct.
- Keep up to data records of client activity and won and lost deals.
- Maintain a “work in progress” pipeline and a client priority call list.
- Maintain a good working relationship with TSM and Trader/s and ensure the client’s needs are met.
- Need to keep up to date with current global developments, including economical and political
- On an ongoing basis counsel customers on various methods of hedging their forex exposures by way of forward exchange and/or derivatives.
- Report on forex turnover and take ownership of data integrity/accuracy of reporting.
- Strong networks within the corporate market.
- Understand client exposures to foreign exchange, their budgets, benchmark hedging policies and forex flows.
- Up to date knowledge of Treasury and Forex Products.
- Achieve turnover and profit targets aligned to the overall Treasury objective.
- Strive for sustainable growth in revenue for Global Markets Ghana.
- Build internal and external relationships.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the strategic business drivers, opportunities, challenges, needs, competition and threats inherent in the environments/business sectors within which clients operate.
- Ensures that supportive, open relationships exist between RMs, relevant stakeholders and service providers within the bank.
- Ensures that the processes, structures, systems and resources required to effectively service existing clients and develop new clients are in place and continuously reviewed.
- Formulate and review a strategy to pursue both new and existing clients.
- Gains leads and access to stakeholders in large corporate, commercial and government organisations in order to introduce them to the benefits of dealing through RMB Bank Ghana and the FirstRand Group.
- Has insight into local and international trends, developments and benchmarks within the financial sector and specifically products.
- Implement and execute sales strategy around growing and servicing clients while ensuring that it is in line with and supports the GM broader strategy.
- Manage a portfolio of clients.
- Supports the Relationship Managers (RMs) in developing relationships with strategically significant and/or difficult clients to ensure that the strategy and business objectives of the client and the Bank are achieved.
Experience And Qualifications:
- First Degree from a recognised university (Postgraduate level of education would be advantage).
- ACI accredited.
- 3-5 years treasury or financial market experience.
How To Apply For The New Job Announcement At First National Bank
Closing Date: 19th October, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED