Olam International is a leading food and agri-business supplying food, ingredients, feed and fibre to over 19,800 customers worldwide.
There is a New Job Advertisement At Olam International. This reputable company is looking to hire a Regulatory Manager.
- Coordinating with regulatory agencies—FDA, GSA, GDA,EPA etc..Should have knowledge about various departments and key persons in these agencies,
- Coordinating between factories and regulatory agencies for product approvals, new product developments, renewals, warehouse approvals, disposals , Factory licenses, Manufacturing licenses renewals…etc..
- Work with our internal team and co-ordinate documentation and approvals for exports(free sale certi/COA)
- Train internal teams on Regulatory compliances from time to time and update on changes if any
- Market visits and competition samples analysis
- Represent the company in various forums at different regulatory bodies from time to time
- Maintain relationships with regulatory agencies and work with them in developing standards for new products
- Implementation of Regulatory audit systems and regulatory compliance for our units
- Handling consumer complaints and resolving them from the regulatory angle
- Necessary MIS reporting for the regulatory activities.
- Working with the plant and marketing teams on various issues and reporting to the VP Regulatory. Will also work closely with the sales team for market audits and consumer complaints .
- Extensive knowledge of applicable government regulations.
- Ability to inform and educate managers and department heads on regulations and polices that require compliance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent strategic planning skills.
- Proficient with applicable database and compliance software.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration or related field required.
- 5 years of related experience required.
New Job Advertisement At Olam International – How To Apply
Closing Date: Note Specified
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED